Search This Blog

August 3, 2012

Like "Terminator 3"

Like Arnold in the movie "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" I come marching towards the Terminator girl then announce, "I'm back!" (or did he say that to John Conner?  Now that I think about it, I don't remember).

I am back!

Now, you might be wondering, where the heck did I go?  I haven't posted in TWO months.  Count them, two!  So what the heck happened?

Well, a personal emergency came up, and my availability suddenly went down to zilcho!  My mother is having some health problems and I have had to drive her to the ER in Sacramento, two hours away, on and off for a month; then she ended up being in the hospital for another month, but I had to keep going down to give her her diabetes supplies from home.

So, here I am!  Now that my mom's back from the hospital, I am back with a vengeance!  Don't give up on me guys!  I'm still here!

-.Nancy

P.S. Posts will resume for Tuesdays and Thursdays, now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment