Search This Blog

August 14, 2012

How to: weave in ends with a crochet hook, part 2

Awhile back I posted how to weave in ends with a crochet hook for crocheted fabric.

But I also use a crochet hook to weave in the ends of my knitted pieces as well.  What can I say?  I'm a crocheter first.  The hook I use here is the same one I use to pic up dropped stitches, the E (3.50 mm) hook

And, same as for crocheted fabric, all you do is insert the hook where you would the yarn needle:

Left handed pics on the left, Right handed pics on the right
Insert hook (I like to go in the side for the first one)

yarn over and pull through

insert hook in the back of a purl stitch nearby

yarn over, pull through

wrong side views

right side views


I showed both left and right handed because instead of one view because it actually looked different depending on which hand you use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment