Search This Blog

April 30, 2012

Macro Photography

I have been busy getting the paperwork all filled out for my pattern business, and in doing that, I've been working on getting my photography better.

So, I found a blog that covered macro photography and let me tell you, it's done wonders for my pictures. I had to demolish a cardboard box (but luckily, we have cardboard boxes everywhere), and tape some tissue paper to it, and here's the result:



The only thing is that, after looking at these on the computer vs. the camera,  I need to get a brighter light to shine through the paper.  But this is SO much better than any photos that I have taken before.  I thought I'd pass the link along to anyone else out there who was going to open an online shop.

1 comment:

  1. You can just add an additional light to the right side, maybe one above too if it needs it. The tissue should defuse the light enough. :)

    ReplyDelete