Search This Blog

February 22, 2012

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Moogle Amigurumi

Well, I just finished playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 after 80+ hours of playing.  I saw every paradox ending.  I collected all 160 fragments.  I laughed, I cried (I really did too), and I dropped my jaw at the "secret ending" thinking, "Where's the closure?  This does not bring any closure."

But even though the ending had no closure, I still loved the game.

I have been playing Final Fantasy games ever since I was 5 years old, playing FFI on the regular Nintendo.

So far I've played every Final Fantasy game except V and VI, but I do own them, and will be playing them now that I finished XIII-2.

Now, I hadn't ever crocheted amigurumi before, but I was willing to try it, and when I saw an amigurumi box pattern and was inspired to create a moogle.

Now, I didn't have the pattern from which I was inspired from, all I had was the picture, and here's what I came up with:





My dish ended up being about triple the size as the inspiration.  My second attempt at the head will have fixed his eyes to be traditional moogle squinty eyes, and will have fixed his nose to be like FF XIII-2's moogle's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment